Clamp your handbrake
Use the ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the ClubSport Handbrake to a table vertically or horizontally. The hole pattern and the slotted holes provide adjustability for your preferences.
Mount your ClubSport Handbrake horizontally using the 4 hole pattern of the ClubSport Shifter to use it like in a sports car. Note that in this case no shifter can be mounted to your shifter table clamp in parallel.
You can also mount your ClubSport Handbrake vertically like in a race or rallye car, using the front end hole pattern of the shifter table clamp.
- Mount your ClubSport Handbrake to a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp
- Horizonal mount
- Vertical mount
- You can also use the clamp adapter to mount a ClubSport Handbrake to a RennSport Cockpit Shifter Holder or any other cockpit utilizing the hole pattern of a ClubSport Shifter (SQ)
- ClubSport Handbrake
- ClubSport Handbrake V1.5
- ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp
- RennSport Cockpit Shifter Holder
- other cockpits utilizing the 4-hole pattern of the ClubSport Shifter (SQ)
- The shown ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 and the shown ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp are not included!
- Screws for horizontal mount of the adapter to the shifter table clamp are not included. You have to use qualified countersunk screws, e.g. out of the table clamp package content.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 34cm x 5cm x 4.5cm
- Weight 0.3kg
- Volume weight 0.15kg
- 1 Set CS HB to CSS TC Adapter (2 brackets)
- Mounting screws for ClubSport Handbrake
- Mounting screws for vertical mount to ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp
- Platform Platform independent