Motorsport-grade quick release system.
The QR2 Base-Side (Type-C) features an all-aluminium construction that is robust and durable. The all-new mechanical design of QR2 delivers rock-solid performance at the highest level.
The tapered shape automatically ensures a tight fit, and precision manufacturing tolerances result in a robust connection between your Steering Wheel and Wheel Base.
The QR2 mechanical coupling was developed for use in real-world motorsport.
Ready when you are.
Upgrade your Gran Turismo DD Pro or CSL DD wheel base to a motorsport-derived, all-aluminium quick release.
The Type-C features a durable, low-friction anodised surface that allows for fast and secure switching of steering wheels. Hot-swap between different wheel designs without needing to restart the sim or your Wheel Base.
EVERYTHING JUST CLICKS.
Steering Wheel attachment has never been easier. Simply bring the wheel towards the base and push to fit – no need to touch the quick release.
- Diecast aluminium with CNC-machined finish
- Tapered shape naturally ensures a tight fit
- Anodised surface for additional durability and easy detachment of Steering Wheels
- Motorsport-derived quick release (base-side)
- Upgrades Gran Turismo DD Pro and CSL DD Wheel Bases to QR2
- Improved clamp ring
- Connects to QR2 Wheel-Side, QR2 Pro Wheel-Side
- CSL DD
- Gran Turismo DD Pro
- CSL Universal Hub
- CSL Universal Hub V2
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC
- CSL Steering Wheel BMW
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® PS4 from Podium Racing Wheel F1®
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 / V2.5 X
- ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2 V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel RS
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox
- Podium Hub
- Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3
- To use a Wheel Base fitted with this product, the Steering Wheel must also be equipped with a QR2 Wheel-Side, QR2 Pro Wheel-Side, or QR2 Lite Wheel-Side.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 17.2cm x 11cm x 6.7cm
- Volume weight 0.24kg
- QR2 Base-Side (Type-C)
- Clamp ring with bolts
- Allen key (5 mm)
- 1x Quick Guide